Wednesday, April 11, 2012

2 Weeks Notice

Update to the LOA post is that HR wouldn't budge so I gave my two weeks notice today! If you belong to my generation it's probably no surprise that I'm quitting my job to pursue a life changing experience. If you're my parents generation it may be a bit of a shock given the economy and general sentiment that work is often numero uno.

But fear not! I now have a significant amount of experience in a technical field and the country actually has a shortage of technically trained employees. I'm planning on returning to my current employer and I don't expect to have any complications, but if I do, SO BE IT! I'll figure something else out.

April 27th will be my last day of work and tomorrow will be the month countdown, giggity giggity goo!

No comments:

Post a Comment