Thursday, December 20, 2012

Charity Collection (Finally!)

Hey everyone,

It's long past time that I collect your charitable pledges but hopefully you're still game (I only kind of understand if you're not). This time of the year can be tricky for people getting together some extra money, but it's also the time of year to remember those organizations that can use any help they can get.

I've updated the Challenge spreadsheet so please check out your total and review the "Evidence" pics if you disagree. I continued some of the challenges during the drive back but I understand if that was not your intent and you just want to stick to those completed on the ride over.

To actually get the money to me you CAN use the "Donate" button on the Charity page, but PayPal charges a fee so the best way would be to PayPal the money to my profile's email address as a gift so there's no fee, or write me a check if you'll see me or know my address. 

OR, you can go ahead and donate the money to the charity yourself, either way they're getting a great Christmas gift. Thanks for sticking with this, your challenges were a lot of fun to try over the trip!!

3 comments:

  1. Perfect timing, as I was just about to send my annual donation to the Sierra Club. Sad to see so few miles in jorts, but I respect your respect for your tush. In the Christmas spirit, I'm going to deca-size my contribution.

    Any chance we'll see you back working at Loral?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for sticking with it Guy, the jorts I had were just a bit tight for lengthy riding! Yeah, I'll be heading back to Loral in early January for Chapter 2.

      Delete